What is the difference between these blenders?
A blender, a food processor or perhaps a juicer. Are you stuck? Then read this article here. If you choose a blender, the most powerful blenders are high-speed blenders. What are the benefits of that? Well...this:
- Your green smoothies will become a lot smoother. So no more fibers between your teeth when you drink, because ingredients such as kale and parsley are effortlessly crushed.
- Peels and hard pieces blend just as well. Think of the white area around an orange or the hard core of a pineapple. And that often contains the most nutrients!
- Your smoothies and soups will become creamier and fuller in taste. This will really get you spoiled!
- Even nuts, hard vegetables and frozen pieces of fruit can easily be crushed.
- The knives chop the ingredients so finely that the cell walls of the plants are broken open, unlocking the maximum amount of nutrients, antioxidants and phytonutrients. Which our body can then easily take up again so that you benefit the most.
- From raw ingredients you can blend a warm soup in 6 minutes. Because of the extremely powerful engine. And you can keep the temperature so low that the soup is immediately edible, but you lose the valuable enzymes (which are super heat sensitive).
- You can also make nut pastes and nut milk with this.
- The blending is done faster.
- Saves you a kitchen machine at home. Because you can also use it to grind dates, nuts and the like for things like burgers and pie bottoms.
Can it be cheaper?
As you may know, high-speed blenders are quite expensive. Most of them range between 500 and 1000 euro's. Not surprising when you consider that such a blender has an enormously powerful motor, much more powerful than a regular blender. And the quality is so high (if it's a good one) that you can use it for the rest of your life. Really, even if you use it every day.
You probably understand that we got super excited when we got introduced to the Bianco di Puro blender. This is a super high quality blend and costs "only" 400 euros. One of the most valuable tools in our kitchen (at home and at the office). But still a big investment … So we think it's incredibly nice that the Wartmann blender has come on the market! A difference in engine, but both made in the same factory and from the same high quality materials. And the Wartmann blender only costs 230 euros! Which should you choose now?
Features of the Bianco di Puro blender:
- Pure (Italian) design, round shapes.
- Available in many different colors.
- Rotations from 3,000 to 32,000 per minute.
- 680 watts and 2hp power.
- Blender jar of 2 liters, BPA free.
- 6 blades made of Japanese HCS stainless steel.
- 6 different selection programs.
- Display with time and speed display.
- Protection against overheating and overloading.
- Dimensions including blender jar: (h) 540 mm x (b) 220 mm x (t) 220 mm.
- Blender weight 5.25 kg.
Features of the Wartmann blender:
- Smaller engine block than the Bianco, angular design.
- Available in a number of different colors.
- Rotations from 1,500 to 28,000 per minute.
- 250 watts of power.
- Blender jar of 2 liters, BPA free.
- 4 stainless steel blades.
- Program button for speeds and 3 selection programs.
- Dimensions including blender jar: (h) 352 mm x (b) 262 mm x (t) 220 mm.
- Blender weight 5.02 kg.
Most important: he choice you make must suit you and your needs. We brought the Wartmann blender with us when we went to Ibiza to shoot photos for the Rock Your Body book because it is smaller and therefore fits more easily in the suitcase. With this we even crushed dates and nuts! Although we did notice a difference in results with the Bianco blender. Need help choosing? Then you can always send us a message! Or ask for help via www.greenyourself.nl, they can also guide you through all the different types of blenders (and accessories).
Nice extra: the vacuum pump!
The same vacuum pump fits on the Bianco di Puro and on the Wartmann. You can read here what that is and what you can do with it.
Properties of the Nutribullet:
Nutribullet has different blenders with different properties. The biggest difference is in the power of the engine. A 600 Watt motor will grind frozen fruit and nuts less easily than the 1200 Watt motor. Your choice here depends on your budget, how often you use the blender and what you want to use it for.
Read the technical characteristics of:
Of course, as you are used to from us, we have tried to arrange extra competitive deals for these blenders! When you purchase a Nutribullet you will also receive our recipe books (yes, not only e-books, but also the hardcopy book collection!) A gift from us. That way you can get started right away with your healthy lifestyle!